Monday 28 October 2019

Updates from Me :)

Hey all..

It has probably been 2 years since I made my last cake and updated photos on this blog. So sorry for being absent for so long here...but I have a good reason for it lol

Firstly, my blogspot somehow decided not to upload some photos. I tried different ways, but my cake photos just didn't appear, which made me kinda lazy and couldn't be bothered to try anymore.

Secondly, since my last cake order in September 2017, I told my clients I would take a break as we were building a house and moving into our new home in November. So I thought I really needed to stop the cake orders and started packings. You tend to accumulate things especially when you move from interstate and happen to be a baker (yes I do have lots and lots of cake tools & materials that I bought over the 5 years of baking).

However...things ended up differently. That very same month when I completed my last order, I got a very big surprise! I found out I was pregnant! Can you believe that?! I was shocked and just couldn't believe the pregnancy test haha...I was literally crying my eyes out!!!

So I guess that was the main reasons I decided to take a very very long break till now, as I just want to spend as much time as possible with our little man. He is 18 months old today...can't believe how time flies. I now can say I love him with all my heart and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He brings so much joy to our family!

In the mean time, i will update you all with all the cake photos that I haven't been able to upload (hopefully a success this time!), and I will also post some photos of our little man in the next posts :) Thanks for reading 😊😊😊



Blessings,

Novita

No comments:

Post a Comment

label