Tuesday 3 July 2012

The name 'Heavenly D'lights' was created

In February 2012, I decided to make this as my home based business. I started to create the name 'Heavenly D'lights' with confidence, knowing that I  have found my 'hidden passion', and that this gift was indeed only from above.

I have never thought I would be a cake decorator, although I took out Hospitality Management when I was in TAFE. We learned basic cookery, but never about decorating cakes. I really thank God that I now know this is what I want to do in life. As much as I love looking after my family, I also love decorating cakes that bring delights to many others:)


It was my 1st order of year 2012. The cake was still far from perfect, but the client was really happy with how it looked and also the taste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

label