Wednesday 30 October 2019

Seth's First Birthday Dessert Table

Seth turned one and I had been planning for his party for months. I decided to go for a Nautical Theme, just because Seth's first holiday was a cruise to New Caledonia. I bought a few Nautical souvenirs on the cruise, plus my mom also bought a few decorations on her previous cruise. What a perfect timing :) Other decorations were mostly from Ebay & Kmart :) 
The venue was our backyard :) It was such a beautiful day...sunny but not too hot. 
Just a perfect weather for an outdoor party!


Goody bags were ordered online via my sister in law, and thank you card was designed by my sister of MossyJojo :)

This milestone and sign board is custom made by a friend :)

 




 All desserts were made by me: Dark Choc Mud Cake, French Macarons, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Layered Sponge & Jellies




So thankful for my mum who helped made, cooked, prepared and ordered other food. 

We had a great day celebrating this special day. Happy 1st Birthday my darling. 
We love you through and through xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

label