Wednesday 30 October 2019

Seth is 18months old :)

Our little man turned 18 months old a few days ago! Crazy how fast 1,5 years has gone by. He is a big boy now, although he will always be my baby!

He has this amazing locks since the day he was born. I lose counts on how many haircuts he had so far. He also has these cute dimples, one on his cheek and 2 little ones near his lips. They melt my heart when he smiles 😍😍

Now he babbles non stop. He actually understands much more than we realise. He loves singing all sorts of songs we play on youtube and tries to clap and dance along. He gives us lots of wet kisses and says "uuuwwaaahhhh" and when he loves his food, he goes "hmmm...nice!" So adorable in his own way :D

Seth loves being outside playing with bubbles, balls, balloons and ride on car. He roams around every room at a running pace, giving me a heart attack when he stumbles! He is very good with his daily routine now; sleeping (3 hour nap and 12 hour sleep) and eating (3 meals and plenty of snacks throughout the day).

It has been amazing to watch him grow and learn and do new things each day. I love being his momma. He has changed my world in a good way :)  I love you with all my heart 💓💓💓

13 months old

14 months old


15 months old

16 months old

17 months old

18 months old :)

2 comments:

  1. The dimples are from the momma!! Great blog Ta. Love your work & family. Miss u guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by ☺️😁😍 by the way ini siapa yah? 😂😅

    ReplyDelete

label