Monday 28 October 2019

Pink and Gold 21st Birthday

Here is a cake I made for Anna's 21st Birthday. It was gold hand painted edible sequins with pink sugar flowers.  
Thanks Anna for the lovely review :)

"My 21st birthday cake was absolutely amazing all thanks Novita! Her customer service was incredible and never left me waiting and is always so friendly and easy to talk too! The attention to detail on the cake was more than I expected and the sugar handmade flowers looked better than real ones! I have never had a cake as amazing as this one and I will not forget to mention how great it tasted, so moist and very flavoursome. 
What a great experience had with heavenly d'lights, look no further if you want a cake that looks and tastes great! Thankyou once again Novita! Xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment

label