Tuesday 29 October 2019

Hot Air Balloon Cake


Thanks May for sending this photo of the beautiful set up you did! An awesome job and
thanks heaps for the lovely reviews xx



6 layers of Vanilla Butter Cake with Oreos Buttercream fillings for Sophia’s 1st Birthday.


'Thank you to Heavenly D’lights for the awesome Hot Air Balloon Cake for my daughter’s 1st birthday. As soon as I saw the cake, I was so in-love with it. The attention to detail of the cake was unbelievable, from the 3D hot air balloon, to the gold on Sophia’s name and the cute little candle. 
I have never seen a cake as AMAZING as this one. The cake was super delicious; soft, moist, beautifully airy, flavourful with just enough sweetness. 
Novita’s customer service was exceptional, very friendly and easy to talk to. She worked with me to come up with the PERFECT design, was prompt to respond to messages and enquiries.
 I had a great experience with Heavenly D’lights, and would highly recommend them to anyone 
who is looking for a cake that looks amazing and taste delicious.  
Thank you once again Novita, you are very talented!!!' - May

No comments:

Post a Comment

label