Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Welcoming 2013 with a grateful heart...

Hi...thanks for visiting us again :)

First of all, let me say Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you all had a wonderful time with families and friends! As for us, we had fantastic family holidays at Lakes Entrance for a week. We didn't only enjoy the fun we had together during Christmas holidays, but for us, it was also a time to remember the love of God, who gave His only and begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to come to earth to save mankind. To save you and me! I'm so grateful that we have gone through the ups and downs of 2012, only by His grace alone.

Secondly, I can't believe...that today is the start of 2013! Happy New Year to you all. May this year bring more blessings, peace, joy, good health, happiness and success to each of you :) I'm excited to embrace this year with a grateful heart every single day, knowing that God has the best plan for me :) I hope you are too! Jesus loves you all... xx


1 John 3: 17-18 : "But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

label